Our Dental Office is Re-opening Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
The provincial government along with the Chief Medical Officer of Health and The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario is now allowing dentists across Ontario to gradually resume seeing more patients for more types of dental treatment.
While this is good news, it doesn’t mean that we are back to pre-COVID days. You will notice some changes in your appointment experience. Please be assured that we are implementing these changes along with the infection/prevention controls we have always had in place in order to keep everyone safe. In some instances, we have gone above and beyond the required guidelines. We have added doors on most of our treatment rooms. All our treatment rooms have air purifiers with hepa filters and built in UVC lamps. Depending upon your procedure, clinical staff will be wearing gowns over their scrubs combined with face shields and n95 masks when indicated.
We look forward to seeing you. We are extremely happy to be back and reconnected with our wonderful patients.
Information for Patient Treatment during COVID-19 Pandemic
In accordance with the guidelines outlined by the Ontario Ministry of Health as well as the Royal College of Dental Surgeons we have implemented the following changes to your dental visit:
- COVID-19 pre-screening questions when booking your dental appointment on the phone
- Our door will be locked to limit the number of patients in our clinic. You will need to phone the receptionist when you arrive. You will then be given instructions as to when to enter the office.
- Upon entering the office, you will be greeted by a staff member. Your temperature will be taken and a second COVID-19 screening assessment will be done. A mask will be provided for you if you do not already have one. You will perform hand hygiene with the alcohol-based hand sanitizers available upon entry
- You will be asked to fill out the Ontario Dental Association COVID-19 treatment form
- At the end of your treatment, you will be asked to use a hand sanitizer before leaving the dental operatory.
- 6. We ask that patients maintain social distancing (six feet or two meters) from other patients
As always, if you are experiencing a dental emergency or require any assistance of any kind,
please call us at 905-374-4488.
We are eager to be back in the office and to see all of you again. Please continue to practice social distancing & stay safe!
Del Vecchio Dentistry Team
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Screening
Questionnaire & Patient Acknowledgement Form
At Del Vecchio Dentistry, the health and safety of our patients and staff has always been our top priority. To
ensure we are providing the safest environment possible to deliver dental care, we kindly ask you to please
complete this brief questionnaire prior to your appointment. This has been mandated by the Royal College of Dental
Surgeons of Ontario for everyone’s safety. We appreciate your help and understanding with this measure.
If the answer to any of the following questions is YES, please inform our reception staff IMMEDIATELY for further instruction. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia. Please download it here, if you do not already have it.